Duolingo Is Simply Addictive

Not heard about Duolingo yet? Then you are missing out on a load of fun.

Duolingo is an educational tool that helps you learn new languages. Duolingo comes in the form of a mobile app or a web app. I used the free version of the mobile app for two weeks and after that I moved on to Duolingo Plus, which is the paid version of Duolingo, because the app was nothing short of mind blowing.

Each course on Duolingo teaches you a different language. Each course has multiple categories (e.g., intro, greetings, travel, people, etc.) and each of these categories have several levels as well. Duolingo makes you focus on the writing, reading, and listening aspects to make sure that you learn and understand the language thoroughly.


Duolingo has some creative ways to keep you motivated both on an individual level as well as a community level. Overall, Duolingo makes learning so much fun and competitive that you go back everyday with sheer enthusiasm to learn more. I simply love Duolingo and could not have asked for a better learning tool.

Duolingo helped me to improve my Spanish vocabulary considerably more than what I learned when I attended a Spanish language class in person. What's more, Duolingo is fantastic for children as well, and my kid loves playing it. Have you used Duolingo? I would love to hear your views on Duolingo.

Acknowledgments

A big thank you goes out to Rukshani Weerasinghe for introducing me to Duolingo. 

Comments

  1. I have been learning Italian there, and now I can actually catch words the words of Italian songs when I hear them and understand the lyrics to a certain extent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a neat app that is very user friendly and practical. It is a fun way to learn a new language

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment